Experience the best care with fully customized treatment sessions for great results! Receive one-on-one care at each treatment, lasting just under an hour.
Physical Therapy Services
Green Grass Physical Therapy offers orthopedic treatment for a variety of conditions including:
- Spine dysfunctions (neck, low back, sacroiliac, thoracic and ribs)
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist & hand pain, strains, tendonitis & tears
- Hip, knee, foot and ankle pain, strains, tendonitis & tears
- Sports injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Orthopedic surgery
- Pelvic floor dysfunctions (including incontinence)
- Gait abnormalities
- Vestibular dysfunctions & vertigo
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction
- Strength, flexibility, posture & balance deficits
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
Green Grass Physical Therapy also offers custom orthotic fabrication at an affordable price.
Coverage & Benefits
Insurance eligibility and benefit coverage can vary widely and is dependent upon the plan you have selected. Please contact your insurance carrier prior to starting physical therapy to determine your individual coverage.
Soundus ‘Sue’ Machtley, PT, DPT, OCS, MTC is an in-network provider for the following insurance carriers:
- Regence Blue Shield, including Uniform
- Premera Blue Cross
- First Choice & First Health Network
- Kaiser Permanente (Group Health) Options
- Auto Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Green Grass Physical Therapy also offers a competitive self-pay rate, per visit, for those without insurance. Please inquire for further information.
New Patient Resources
Please download your New Patient Paperwork and fill it out ahead of time.
Please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Insurance card
- Photo ID
- Referral from your doctor (if you have one)
- Completed new patient paperwork
- Loose fitting clothing: shorts, tank-top, T-shirt, Orthotics (if you currently wear them)